Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Healthy "e" Vet Website Error Message

Rate this topic

It seems when I log on to the (myhealthevet.va.gov) website more than 2 times in one day I get this message accross the top:

( MHV is unable to process your request for BIRMINGHAM VAMC. The maximum number of attempts was exceeded. Please try again after midnight (CST) to refill prescriptions obtained from that facility.

If you are in urgent need of your prescription refill, please contact the issuing pharmacy on your prescription label.

Your refill request for BIRMINGHAM VAMC has been submitted. ).

Like many Vets , I have many prescriptions and I sometimes need to go back more than once in a single day. Is this a bandwidth thing or what ? Its not the end of the world, I just have to wait till after midnight ,(for me , the next day) and its back to normal. It can be annoying if you're in a hurry .

Thanks,

John

Edited by JOHNR58

You are allowed so many attempts before it pulls your "newer" meds. I get this all the time when I was waiting to new meds to show up. I think the max per day is 2...Then you have wait until its updated sometime after 12am...I finally had to call the doctor who placed the prescription and come to find out pharmacy put a hold on the meds. I don't know why what happened but they fixed it. It took about four days after that for them to show up.