Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Can I Verify?

Rate this question

Loose Cannon

Question

Been waiting since 2012 for my "Retired Pay Adjustment" claim to move out of the "claim received" status. I am aware this type of claim takes awhile depending on various issues but...How can I verify without calling DFAS that the audit of my account has been completed and sent to the VA (Winston Salem,NC)?

I just want to ensure my RO has everything they need so when my case finally gets a look, they won't toss it to the bottom of the stack if they say an audit was not done or sent to them?...Any ideas?

Trying to make contact with my DAV VSO but no calls have been returned. That's another story for another day!! Since it's not with any review board or in an appeals process, I will give the DAV until close of business on Monday to call me back. If no call...I will send letter to revoke POA and look for another VSO that is more interrested and willing to assist.

LC

"I ADVISE & ENJOIN THOSE WHO DIRECT THIS WEBSITE IN THE TOMORROWS NEVER TO ADVOCATE ANY CAUSE FOR PERSONAL PROFIT OR PREFERMENT. I WOULD WISH IT ALWAYS TO BE 'THE TOCSIN' & TO DEVOTE ITSELF TO THE POLICIES OF EQUALITY & INJUSTICE TO THE UNDERPRIVILEGED.

IF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD AT ANYTIME BE THE VOICE OF SELF-INTEREST OR BECOME THE SPOKESMAN OF PRIVILEGE OR SELFISHNESS IT WOULD BE UNTRUE TO ITS HISTORY."

God Bless you all and Good Luck.

LOOSE CANNON

For Real Solutions For Positive Change Visit http://www.veteranwarriors1.com/index.html

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet