Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Foia

Rate this question

usdart

Question

I sent in a FOIA on 2/14/2014 and got a letter that there were no records of C&P exams.

So I called the 1800 number and was told they were recieved on 2/24/2014.

Now I have sent in another FOIA so hopefully it will work this time and I can post er up for all of us to guess about.

My Claim is at Prep for Decision currently so it may close before I get the info.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I had actually thought about doing the same thing, but I was advised against it. I had my C&P's in January of this year but I am not able to see them on Myhealthevet because they were performed by VA contractors...I have verified through IRIS and Peggy that they have them. On the 23rd of January I went into Prep for Decision...

I was told that requesting them could delay my claim because they would have to pull the file off the raters desk, copy it, and send it back to the rater.

I sent in a FOIA on 2/14/2014 and got a letter that there were no records of C&P exams.

So I called the 1800 number and was told they were recieved on 2/24/2014.

Now I have sent in another FOIA so hopefully it will work this time and I can post er up for all of us to guess about.

My Claim is at Prep for Decision currently so it may close before I get the info.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try downloading the bluebutton data on myhealthy-e-vet ---select only notes and the timeframe for the exams.

Or go through the medical records release office at the VAMC who ran the C&Ps for the RO. It keeps the RO from having to pull your file out of the queue to find something you asked for. I've been able to access QTC results through that process.