VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E Benefits Claim App Issues

Rate this question

tangofoxtrot

Question

Is anyone else having issues with the Claims Application on the Ebenefits website? I just signed up and I was "trying" to do my first claim via their website like they told me I could...but for whatever reason that is not working, chat is not working and I am using Internet Explorer. I even tried FireFox browser, but got all the security certificate messages so...went to IE where i "dont" get the messages, but, still nothing works. Just says, error occured, call this 800 number (which I did that too and on their I got, volume of calls are too much, we cant take your call message) so I am like....who they HECK actually helps Vets today??? This is very discouraging for me, as I've never filed, should have years ago, but could never get the help then either!

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

tangofoxtrot I have had the same problem while trying to start a claim on ebenefit. same reply about some kind of error. I am also using IE. so its not just you.