VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu Claim Approval Odds?

Rate this question

jhearing

Question

Hey there everyone. I thought I would pose a question for those of you who are more knowledgable than I am. I have a TDIU Claim in and I am wondering what everyone's thoughts are about the approval odds and possible timeframe. I submitted a FDC and here is the supporting evidence:

• 70% Total VA Rating comprised of:
  • 50% Bipolar Disorder
  • 20% Meralgia Paresthetica of Right Leg
  • 10% Gastroenteritis
  • 10% Hypertension
  • 10% Insomnia
  • VA Mental Health Dr's letter stating that any employment is out of the question plus VA records of hospitalization and whatnot.
  • SSDI Awarded based solely on SC with an effective date of Jan 1, 2013 (Last day of employment provided by previous employer) and have not worked or had any earned income since Jan 2013.

So my two questions are: What are the odds of the TDIU getting approved? And with that little of evidence and paperwork however rock solid evidence in my opinion, and the fact that I have provided them with everything I feel they need, how long do you all think this FDC will take? Any insight and opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet