Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

70 PT to 100 is it hard for PTSD

Rate this question

robert51

Question

Background i have been rated 70% PT(PTSD) now from 2004 in 2005 they gave me IU and life went on i went to doctors appointments year after year took my meds even if they made me stupid tried to stay out of jail and not get mad...  i moved to the Philippines in 2005 and then back to us in 2011 then back to Philippines in 2014 then back to the us again in 2017 and now back to the Philippines in may of 2017, Why who knows but i dont stay put long ... Now i see the new budget says if your collecting VA disability and IU and hit 65 you can and will loose our IU,  Well i am now 66 ,, My medical reports paint a pretty shitty picture and at times its embarrassing to read how screwed up they say i am ... But its crossroads time do i try to 100% or go back to the usa keep my 70 and try to find some type of job ... I have medical records saying i have Degenerative disc disease and clevical spine something but i never claimed it was service connected so they never rated it.. As a door gunner on a UH1 and a few super hard landings my back has always been shall we say shaky but years of drugs and drinking made it seem like a mild pain .. any suggestions appreciated 

Edited by robert0516
forgot to add why

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question