Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Blank health records twice ?

Rate this question

Hailfly

Question

In 2009 I filed a claim and requested my military health records, after waiting for I don't  remember how many months I received only blank pages from the Archives or where ever they come from. I kept them and sent them to my attorney in Sept 2018. 

He requested my C-file and I believe my health records. He told me today that the C-file contains what I sent them and the rest of the pages are blank.

Anyone else have anything like this happen ? It makes me very anxious, my proof is in my health record.

Thank you to everybody for all of your posts I've been reading on here for weeks.

Hailfly USN

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

We had exactly the same thing happen. Actually sent for records twice too. The last batch we not only got the blank sheets but a hen scratch note that hubby had lacerated his hand and had sutures put in and a tetanus shot (I think) and that was it, no return to clinic notes on removal of stitches or follow up, nor initial injections at entry, and while there is a note about being in ward, not a word on why or when. A follow up urine that says "retake" and a note that GFR was 1.4 and that chest was ok. No vitals nothing else.  At discharge there is a form that basically says he was waiving his right to file a comp claim but could do so again later if he chose. Whats that all about?

Edited by lfredrick123