Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

To Rick54b

Rate this question

Ricky

Question

Rick - just wanted you and all to know that I am sorry for jumping the gun. Sometimes my disability causes such a reaction, just ask my family. I was childish and should have not taken your post as an attack on me cause it was not. My dementia sometimes makes me think the whole world is out to get me.

Bottom line is there is no excuse for my words or actions directed towards you and I offer my sincere apology to you my friend.

For those who are wondering what this is about, it is not even worth covering in this post or mentioning the post that it is in reference to. Just take my word, I acted like a child. I know what I am doing in such situations but still can not control my actions so there are a lot of I am sorry's that I must go through on a daily basis. The next time I get into one of these moods I will try my best to simply turn off the computer for I love all of the Hadit family and respect their opinions. A lot of my disability claim has been awarded because of the great help I have received form this site and the great people that are on it. Thanks a million

Ricky

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Guest rickb54
Rick - just wanted you and all to know that I am sorry for jumping the gun. Sometimes my disability causes such a reaction, just ask my family. I was childish and should have not taken your post as an attack on me cause it was not. My dementia sometimes makes me think the whole world is out to get me.

Bottom line is there is no excuse for my words or actions directed towards you and I offer my sincere apology to you my friend.

For those who are wondering what this is about, it is not even worth covering in this post or mentioning the post that it is in reference to. Just take my word, I acted like a child. I know what I am doing in such situations but still can not control my actions so there are a lot of I am sorry's that I must go through on a daily basis. The next time I get into one of these moods I will try my best to simply turn off the computer for I love all of the Hadit family and respect their opinions. A lot of my disability claim has been awarded because of the great help I have received form this site and the great people that are on it. Thanks a million

Ricky

Ricky,

I appreciate your reaching outand apology, at sometime or another we all say something we might regret. Don't let it bother you another moment. Take Care

Rick

Guest fla_viking

Dear Ricky

IT takes courage to go out in public with your disablity and sometimes fail. The fact you re assess yourself and dont give up helps all of us with the tallents you do have to share with us.

Terry Higgins