Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-mail From Ro

Rate this question

kkp

Question

Dear Mr. ------------

This is in reference to your recent e-mail concerning your claim.

We are currently working on your claim for individual unemployability. We received additional evidence on January 27, 2007 that we are currently reviewing.

Once that review is complete, and if all required evidence has been received, we will send your folder for a decision on the individual unemployability. If we require additional evidence, you will be notified by mail.

Once we complete the processing of your claim for individual unemployability, we will continue processing your appeal.

Do You Have Questions Or Need Assistance?

If you have any questions, call us toll-free by dialing 1 800 827 1000. Our TDD number for the hearing impaired is 1 800 829 4833. If you call, please have this letter with you.

Sincerely yours, ----------

The additional evidence of 1/27/07 is a new claim on the tinitus, bi lateral hearing loss, vertigo, and meniere's.

I also have an nod on my right knee, which I assume has already been reviewed.

I also have an appeal on ptsd from50% to 70%, which he refered to.

I have been told from the start I was waisting my time filing at only 50%, and I know this has been a popular subject on hadit. I'm surprised it has gone this far so maybe it has some legs.

I will keep you up to date.

My rep who works in the huntington ro office told me, that my case had already went before one rater and was sent to a second rater, but still advised me to send in the claim mentioned above. Maybe he knows something since it is already being reviewed. Wish me luck as I have a feeling I will know something soon.

kkp

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet