• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

There certainly are DRO Regs-

I will attach them-

My Vet rep and I had to make a big stink to get my DRO to follow these regs-I even sent them to her via her boss at the VARO.

How long? I was in the DROs shelf June, July, and August---

Moved to his desk , then he took vacation, then he came back and retired, and told the new DRO he would help her with my claim-Sept she copied and pasted the old decision and didnt even open my evidence envelopes ( medical evidence and 2 IMOS) I raised hell-and my vet rep suggested she get a VA IMO-

She did immediately order that, then they sent the file to local VAMC here for a C & P- (the vet has been dead for 11 years!) Raised hell again and it went back on Oct 3rd and I am still waiting to hear-

I wrote to my vet rep to push for Benefit of doubt- I had overwhelming evidence and he agreed it should have been awarded right away--

I am calling the VA today to see what is what----

I think the VA expert is trying to come up with a new disease, unheard of before, to somehow try to knock down my IMOS and ADA and VA criteria for diabetes.

Or if I got a real expert VA doctor- I expect an award but this DRO doesnt seem to have a clue what she is doing. I told my vet rep I would figure out the SMC retro for her and tell her how the accrued claim under Binny has to be handled. She is supposed to call me at some point I believe but she sure hasn't yet.

Hold these DROS to their regs---

I bet she denied every claim she had from Sept 1 to Sept 21 because she did not know her job.

DRO_Important_job_description.doc