Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Voch Rehab Process

Rate this question

Guest wardandjune

Question

Guest wardandjune

I need someone who has been thru Voch Rehab to help. I feel like I went thru the process and know nothing more then when I started. My counselor was terrible. Every letter she sent for an appointment with her was dated for after the fact and it looked like I missed all appointments. I only actually seen her once. The last appointment was a phone one after I tested to see what my apptitude scores were. My PTSD counselor says I need to leave my current part-time job cause it is to closely linked to my PTSD and causes problems, but with my medical conditions, I can't go back to school, cause I could'nt maintain the schedule. I work a decent part-time job and have not worked full time for 12 years. When I went to Voch Rehab the counselor says she can only help me with employement and that she was going to suspend me for 1 year and give me time to figure out what I want to do????? I thought THEY were supposta help me with that?????

Someone please tell what I can do and maybe explain this Voch Rehab to me a little better. Thanks Jay

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet