VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Partial Ratings Grant

Rate this question

wayne

Question

Received a letter from the Appeals Management Center saying two of my claims has been approved and allow 90 days for payment. development of the other issues in the remand won't begin until those 90 days have passed. Has anyone heard of this or is this something new? I've never heard of such.

I hope not but I 've just got that feeling my remand is going to end up with the (remand kings) at the RO Columbia SC. We all know remands are supposed to be expedited. My last one was at the RO for two years. Expedited, huh?

Been waiting six years now. Guess all I can do is continue doing what I've been doing all along. Cursing and talking about the way things should be.

By the way, the letter also mentioned another C&P for my lower back. I'm taking Epidurals which helps a lot. How can the examiner do the exam when the pain is not there? The MRI's show severe Spinal Stenosis with nerve root impengment both sides radiating down both legs, left testes, accross the entire lower back?

Confused Thanks,

WAYNE (LLEWELLYN)

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Wayne I hope that it gets resolved soon. A Good Doc would know how to calculate what the meds affect would be. I guess the only other thing to be sure would to not take meds a few days before the exam?

Good luck