VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA Home Loan question?

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Someone here had a VA Home Loan question this AM and when I got back to my PC I couldn't find it.

These links might help

http://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/purchaseco_eligibility.asp

https://www.veteransunited.com/welcome-pages/va-loan-apply/?src=adw&adg=gholn&desc=information&st-t=adwords-search&vt-d=c&k_clickid=fb24ad14-efea-4489-8884-618b5cc3c07b&gclid=CIf6u8Kwgs4CFQyGaQodJuYGjg

Also they said they didn't have their COE.

I called the VA Home Loan people about 3-4 years ago because I wasn't sure if I had a COE and they were really nice and asked me if I had a bank I deal with.

They approved the COE over the phone (they checked it through my C file number) and faxed a copy of it to my credit union, who then called me up and asked me how much I needed.It all took less then 20 minutes.

I was only interested in possibly putting a small addition on for a library and had not even done the specs for it,for an estimate.

And then  I changed my mind about it because my Kindle holds so much I dont need to buy more books.

So I think the vet with the question could get his COE faxed right to his bank.The phone number should be in the VA link. But I think the Veterans United link will have more info than the VA web site.

In the olden days we had to apply for the COE ourselves by mail to our ROs.

I think he also asked about how many times one can use the COE. My husband, before I met him, bought two homes with VA loans and paid them off.

I dont think that has changed.....????

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Thanks!!!!...I bet the vet with the question could get his COE from ebenefits too!

My ebenefits about 2 years ago said I had 53 "historic issues" and then they disappeared.

Maybe they meant 'hysterical issues'...they did try to pull  some real BS with me.

Some are funny now but not at the time of their BS.

or Maybe they meant pre-historic issues..... after all the VA sure can be Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

or ...hm 53 issues????,,,,,maybe they meant HVAC issues...I gave House VAC testimony years ago with quite a few pages of copied bright green and white tracking USPS slips during Shreddergate

from 53 separate USPS Priority mail submissions of my evidence over the years that they either shit canned or deliberately ignored.

I learned you have to watch these people really good, and read those  the Evidence lists   in Awards as well as denials.......and always have documented proof that you sent them stuff.

Edited by Berta