VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DRO hearing transcript-wager a guess

Rate this question

Swarthy

Question

Im guessing the latter.

A grant to January 2010.

My hope is that it would go back to 2003 when I filed after a VA diagnosis of 'Anxiety R/T military experience' <br /><br />
But that was not put on the table by the DRO. ...he'll leave that to a VLJ..<br /><br />
The way I see it is that the letter of the law allows for a  "Yay" and a "No Way".<br /><br />
The spirit of the law nudges it to a "Yay", and with a January 2010 effective date, there won't be a need to CUE the previous RO descision in 2008 and their inflexibility of my Substantive appeal "you had until March 6th...We received it on April 4th."

DRO transcript_20170426121518022.jpg

I found you had posted this same docket # here,in a past post so were there 2 VA decisions in 2014?

I do not see in the decision anywhere that indicates BVA awarded for PTSD, but they remanded the claim..Did the RO award the PTSD after the remand?

"I'm not asking if there was a CUE,  or to have my claim readjudicated here, filing for TDIU, or reopening the claim.

I am looking for your guess as to the outcome of this DRO hearing based on the facts"

If you are asking me....

I think the PTSD award from the BVA triggered a decision that could well have CUE potential and more retro but then again we don't have all the facts , so no guess from me....

And your vet rep would know by now anyhow if any of your decisions contained CUE....which for me and others ,has reaped some good retro  cash awards due to better EEDs and/or correct of CUE errors..

Others here will be willing to guess on your chances, since this is what you are focusing on:

"The DRO as I said is only considering whether or not to recharactetize my statement listing my psych meds as a reopening of the denied psych condition, and I was wondering  your thoughts about anybody's  experience in hearings with DRO's."

Edited by Berta