VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Update And Questions

Rate this question

Custer

Question

This is an update from the post the other days about seizures, my surgery is over and they took four pieces to send to path. While in the hospital I have had alot of time to think. I have had headaches for years as well as lite headness and some other sytems. This I believe started after a fall from a het when I was in the field. Of course the aid station gave me the old stand by motrion. and sent me back to duty. Even tho I laid unconnuious for severl mintues. Several months went by and I was rushed to the er for a headache out of this world and once again given motrion and was told it was stress. Then again I went and same story. So I went on never putting 2 and 2 together . I do have some papers in med file about these things. I have never put a claim in for this where do I start? Do I need stressor letters I realize that I will have to have the doc give med records . But what elese to I need.

Thanks for the advise.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question