VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vso Review Rating At Ro?

Rate this question

Bevo

Question

Yesterday I talked to a TVC claims guy that seemed confused by a lot. But he told me my claim that was rated nov14th is now "at TVC" but couldn't tell me more. I could see the remand being farmed out to the VSO but why would my rating be there? I called Peggy and she said it doesn't say anything like that and the rate should be processed soon. Anyone ever see an RO give it to the VSO to review after they've rated? My VSO counselor is hard to get in touch with. Always in bohica mode.

Edited by Bevo

Got an iris response today from a couple weeks ago. It says as of November the 14th, it is in pending notification. Of course with appeals you can't see that detail at the RO like an original claim. Iris says average is 16 days in this stage and they process in order the claim was received. So I would think a 6 year old claim would be lower than the average. But who knows. Trying to relax is hard. I've been told I'm getting something. I have two items being rated. I know I'm getting at least a 10% increase. That pays a lot of my medical bills off. 20% pays them and then some. So everything in my life is on hold for this, just like many others. Good grief, I'm ready for this to be over. If I get anything less than 2 10s I have to appeal. That would be like Groundhog Day in hell. I think my shoulder should get 10% for painful motion but it hurts all the time not just on movement. So who knows.

Ebennies went from prep 4 decision to pending decision approval late on the 18th.

I called my DAV guy yesterday and he wasn't in so I called the downtown DAV office and they were able to look it up. He had some concerns ... Great news overall but some weird stuff ... like 4 knee issues dropped to 0 and one issue lost and aid and attendance deferred.

eBennies still says pending decision approval so I'm kindof wondering if he took the opportunity to discuss his thoughts with the rater.

I will let you know if anything changes from what he told me yesterday and the official rating.

Edited by GlassRose1500