Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparing The I-9

Rate this question

Berta

Question

I have told some here to look for my I-9 posts but I cant find them so here it is again-

The first page of the I-9 is the MOST important page-

I suggest putting this phrase (This is NVLSPs Idea not mine and I told them I used it)

in the # 9 area like in my attached appeal-after you check one of the appeal the boxes.

"I take exception to and preserve for appeal ALL errors the VARO may have made or the Board hereafter might could make in deciding this appeal. This includes all legal errors, all factual errors, failure to follow M21-1,all due process errors and any failures to discharge the duty to assist as violation of basic VA laws and regulations within 38 USCS and 38 CFR."

Under 10- Hit them hard here with the MOST important reason you have for the answer to # 10-

I suggest you type this all in Word and then print and cut it to fit and them scan it onto the I-9's first page.

You can refer to attached additional statement but I also suggest that you also list again the evidence you have sent that supports your claim.

Mail it by Priority and get an internet tracking slip.

You need to get the attention of the VA on page one-

Simplify your claims as best as you can-

direct SC claims first, then secondary-

as this form is for all issues or specific issues on appeal.

The attached is what I sent them-I got a remand in weeks but that was due to VCAA violation-

I should have put that into the first page statement----but attached info on that and listed the evidence they received but never acknowledged.

I say state the Appeal with confidence and call their attention to their errors right away-

PS- this appeal says Issue one of 2 issues- they put a claim I had-on appeal that they Never even decided yet!

Geeeeezzzzz I called that to their attention on top of next page.

Copy_I_9__Mine_.doc

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Guest jangrin

Berta,

Tried to download the I 9 form. All I got was a blank word Doc. Is it me or is the the attachment?

I just clicked on it Jangrin and it came up OK. ??

I have told some here to look for my I-9 posts but I cant find them so here it is again-

The first page of the I-9 is the MOST important page-

I suggest putting this phrase (This is NVLSPs Idea not mine and I told them I used it)

in the # 9 area like in my attached appeal-after you check one of the appeal the boxes.

"I take exception to and preserve for appeal ALL errors the VARO may have made or the Board hereafter might could make in deciding this appeal. This includes all legal errors, all factual errors, failure to follow M21-1,all due process errors and any failures to discharge the duty to assist as violation of basic VA laws and regulations within 38 USCS and 38 CFR."

Under 10- Hit them hard here with the MOST important reason you have for the answer to # 10-

I suggest you type this all in Word and then print and cut it to fit and them scan it onto the I-9's first page.

You can refer to attached additional statement but I also suggest that you also list again the evidence you have sent that supports your claim.

Mail it by Priority and get an internet tracking slip.

You need to get the attention of the VA on page one-

Simplify your claims as best as you can-

direct SC claims first, then secondary-

as this form is for all issues or specific issues on appeal.

The attached is what I sent them-I got a remand in weeks but that was due to VCAA violation-

I should have put that into the first page statement----but attached info on that and listed the evidence they received but never acknowledged.

I say state the Appeal with confidence and call their attention to their errors right away-

PS- this appeal says Issue one of 2 issues- they put a claim I had-on appeal that they Never even decided yet!

Geeeeezzzzz I called that to their attention on top of next page.