Jump to content
HadIt.com Anniversary 24 years on Jan 20, 2021 ×
HadIt.com Anniversary 24 years on Jan 20, 2021


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations


Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About MountainMedic

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service
  • Hobby
    A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, signed a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Yes. The form must be mailed and should not be uploaded through eBenefits. Make sure you use certified mail with a return receipt. Once they receive your NOD it will show up as a pending appeal in your eBenefits account and you will receive a confirmation letter in the mail as well.
  2. You must fill out the new mandatory Notice Of Disagreement form and mail it to the intake processing center. Here is a link to the form: http://www.vba.va.gov/pubs/forms/VBA-21-0958-ARE.pdf Mail to: DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRSCLAIMS INTAKE CENTERPO BOX 4444JANESVILLE, WI 53547-4444
  3. PJ,

    'Great information on getting your 100% rating. I am in the process of filing for just about exactly the same things you did. I tried to acces the attached pdf's to see how to go about writing mine up but everything I click the link it gives me a new page stating "I don't have permission to access that information". Would it be possible for you to send me a different link or even better email copies of your pdf's....redacted of course. 



    1. Tbird


      it should work for you now.

    2. MountainMedic


      That worked. Thank you!

    3. Tbird


      You're welcome!

  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines