Jump to content
HadIt.com Anniversary 24 years on Jan 20, 2021 ×
HadIt.com Anniversary 24 years on Jan 20, 2021

djjj47

Seaman
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    $0.00 

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About djjj47

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit
  1. No, Berta, I don't receive SSDI. No, the VA Vocational Rehab has never turned me down nor have I been asked. No, no doctor has ever documented that I can't work due to H D. I thought it would have been triggered too, but now that you mentioned it, probably cause it's rounded. My case is probably weak?
  2. Sorry Berta, I misstated. I received 10% for hearing loss as well as 10% for tinnitus, so along with my 60% heart my combined rating is 68 rounded to 70%.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines