Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Policy For Preferential Treatment At Ptsd C&p Exam

Rate this question

WILLY3521

Question

The first question my VA C&P examiner asked me was "do you know anybody important in the military or the VA?" is this their policy or did I just have a screwed up examiner who only gives a crap about her career? Because that has nothing to do with my health or condition.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I know Willie Nelson............wonder if that'd help my claims out some?

yeah, right!

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

I should've told them my mom's maiden name was Bush......guarantee my claim would've been approved then. I just told them via IRIS that my buddy at the news(true) wants me to go public with it and guess what?

I got a response in hours telling me that they were sending me a letter because of the "sensitive nature of the material." So sensitive they couldn't email me it!

I still got four inquiries before that one that I sent them for my claims that I never even got a response to. How about that?

I'm still debating on whether to do that though.

• HadIt.com Elder

If you were a Bush you probably would not have a claim in the first place :-)

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

See I have no idea on that. I will say I am thinking for going in for an increase or strong treatment for PTSD. Maybe since I am a member at the DAV, VMW, American Legion, Marine Corps League, have an associate I used to talk to a lot as the QC of VBA in Washington VA, and that we have several judges in my MCL detachment and officials, see what that does. LOL

-Spike-

Vet Advocate

--------------

• HadIt.com Elder

Well, my Brother was (he passed December 1st, last year) a Federal District Judge.

He was also a big Democratic Party supporter (for years he was the chairman for the Democratic Nominating Committee from his state, and, before becoming District Judge, the state president of the ACLU). So, I didn't figure it was a good thing to mention such stuff, especially with the administration that we have had for the last several years. heh-heh!

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

I should've told them my mom's maiden name was Bush......guarantee my claim would've been approved then. I just told them via IRIS that my buddy at the news(true) wants me to go public with it and guess what?

I got a response in hours telling me that they were sending me a letter because of the "sensitive nature of the material." So sensitive they couldn't email me it!

What am I missing here, is this related to another post? first you posted The first question my VA C&P examiner asked me was "do you know anybody important in the military or the VA?" is this their policy or did I just have a screwed up examiner who only gives a crap about her career? Because that has nothing to do with my health or condition.

Then you posted above, can you explain?

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.