Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Initial Rating Award Says Send In New Evidence

Rate this question

Guest jangrin

Question

Guest jangrin

On the initail rating award there are numerous places where it says we recieved your claim and we rated it. You have one year from the date of your claim for such and such, go ahead and submit the new evidence.

Is this also a reconsideration or is this just a "re rate"because the one year was not up. When you submit the new evidence what do we say. Hey, you rated the claim but you didn't have any of the recent medical records for the last 8 months so re-rate all this stuff?

Any ideas? Is this now also a reconsideration or is it still part of the original claim? It says we have up to one year to submit evidence for TDIU. HMMmm

Jangrin

Edited by jangrin

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Jan:

I suggest a break till you get the "C"File and can kind of review it. You said about 2 weeks?

Pete

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Guest jangrin

Hey Pete, i'm not up tight about this. I'm just trying to get a game plan before the one year mark is past and then I'm forced to file an appeal on something that maybe can be fixed in a less "official" atmosphere.

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. -Thanks for the heads up.

Jangrin

On the initail rating award there are numerous places where it says we recieved your claim and we rated it. You have one year from the date of your claim for such and such, go ahead and submit the new evidence.

Is this also a reconsideration or is this just a "re rate"because the one year was not up. When you submit the new evidence what do we say. Hey, you rated the claim but you didn't have any of the recent medical records for the last 8 months so re-rate all this stuff?

Any ideas? Is this now also a reconsideration or is it still part of the original claim? It says we have up to one year to submit evidence for TDIU. HMMmm

Jangrin

Thank U....GARY

gdsnide