• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Missing From Med Record?

Rate this question

Guest rescueswimmer

Question

Guest rescueswimmer

Hello everyone,

I had a question and was hoping I could get some answers. I was a helicopter rescueswimmer with the us coast guard. While on active duty I suffered a mild back injury that required a couple visits to a chiropracter to help things along. To make a long story short Im out now and I still suffer from back pain. I recently found out that I could put in a claim for my injury and some other service related injuries. Here is my question though when I received a copy of my medical records there was nothing in there about my back pain and about my referells to the chiropractor. Is this going to be a major problem and If so since the government paid for the chiro visits shouldnt I be able to use that as some type of proof of service related injury. Thanks for your time.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• In Memoriam

If there is a major deformity in your back you could use pictures to show before and after service injury. X-ray's and the opinion of a radiologist would be helpful also.

Edited by Stretch

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity