Berta

Question

Jerry Berry made up the "Bonus gate" not me-

full story at VA Watchdog

"MANY VA EXECUTIVE BONUS WINNERS SAT ON REVIEW

BOARDS THAT AWARDED THE BONUSES -- Raises questions

of conflict of interest at the highest levels of VA management."

http://vawatchdog.org/07/nf07/nfMAY07/nf051607-3.htm

"This is a scandal in the making," said Paul C. Light, professor of public service at New York University who specializes in government reform. He said the VA bonuses pointed to possible "featherbedding" and other favoritism"

The story about the medical care report is even worse than this fiasco-please read that too---

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Now really.

How does this latest revelation 'Not Fit In' with what has already been disclosed.

I remember the secretary saying that the private sector is closely examining the way that the VA manages their healthcare for veterans so the private sector can COPY it.

Does that sound like a conspiracy to committ fraud with the government's blessing?

I think that I should get my tort claim going before the upcoming class action suits bankrupt the national treasury.

sledge

Those that need help the most are the ones least likely to receive help from the VA.

It's up to us to help each other.

sledge twkelly@hotmail.com

• HadIt.com Elder

>I think that I should get my tort claim going before the upcoming class action suits bankrupt the national treasury.

Hello Sledge,

I wouldn't get in to big of hurry. Wait & see what kind of praise & promotions Bush grants them, for all the effort that was given in skinning billions away from a bunch of dumb disabled vets.

"Why, it was like stealing candy from a baby."

Is there an actual crime commited that will result in the prosicution & conviction of all those involved?

Will they retain their jobs?

Will they retain the retirement, 401k & other benifits?

Will they be allowed to go back to their jobs at the IRS or any other federal occupation?

Will there be an inhouse firing of everyone down the line that are found to be involved?

Bush doesn't dance to congress's tune. Neither does Nicholson.

My guess is they will keep everything but the bonus, get a raise & a promotion. Than sit back & settle up with vets the rest of their career over loosing the bonus. But it's just a guess.

Allan

• HadIt.com Elder

Just the other day I was planning to give myself a nice bonus and than Mrs Pete went to the Dentist. The Dentist wants about 4 grand before the dust settles.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.