VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Which Is The Better/stronger Pain Killer/controller

Rate this topic

If you take topomax you need to have eye examinations frequently.

Topomax made me gain 15 lbs. It als did not work for me. I tell you the shot form of torodol does work. Next time you get a Migraine, Try It.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see a private doctor for most things, but I have fibro, but have had headaches and migraines in the service, but due to many falls over the last 15 years, because of the knees giving or locking and many of those times hitting my head on the floor or whatever(hit a rock last year and knocked me out), the tension headaches are just about everyday and the migraines 3-8 a mo. so would assume the increas in migraines is due to hitting the head on the floor and stuff on falls.

I just started topomax. so don't know how it will work. is the torodol all you use when you get one? is it only in shot form? thanks..t

Its available in Pill form also but I dont recommend pill form. I hagve tried everything for My Migraines and all ER's in My home town. Demerol works after 4 to 5 shots and takes a couple of hours to work. I take Darvocett as breakthrough also have tried butibutal, Lorcet, perkacett, Even morphine. Just made me itch and gave me the shakes.