Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just When You Think You Have Seen It All

Rate this question

JayBrown1

Question

After receiving a letter from the Board of Veterans Appeal denying an increase for my back on Monday, I received a letter today stating because of my statements I should have claimed TDIU "As this claim has not been ajudicated by the RO, the Board refers this issue to the RO for development and adjudication." it states. This too was mailed to my old address and then re-mail to me after it was returned to sender just like the appeal decision.

I won't be holding my breath on this one!

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks Vike17

I am applying today. The VARO called me and told my PTSD claim might take up to 1 year and to call her if I needed anything. She also stated that she was setting me up with a C&P for this, and asked me were the closest VA was. I told her 4 miles away but it was a real small one and she asked me if I minded if she made my appointment for there. Of course I said it was o.k. There is only 1 Psych doc there and he is the one I see. I couldn't beleive it. Is this normal??? I figured, I would have to go to St. Petersburg (1 1/2 hrs away).

I know that they can only rate one mental disorder, but I was scared that if I applied for depression only, they would say it was ptsd, or visa a versa. So, I put in for both.

Thanks Berta for the Link to the Form and the good info. (Born and raised in NY. Even spent most of my military life stationed there. Love everything about it except the COLD!! Moved South to Florida, Love the HEAT!!)

RWAY