Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C & P Exam

Rate this question

bern381

Question

I am scheduled for 3 exams in one day (increase for right shoulder & gall bladder, service connection for left shoulder and depression secondary to right shoulder condition. One exam is bad enough. It will be a long day. I can feel the anxiety kicking in. Any advice on how to get through the process? Thanks, Bern

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Bern;

I did my C&P two weeks ago for increase in PTSD and heart stuff. I had two exams which included xrays' labs, etc. Mine was done in KC MO. The exam went extremely well. I was actually impressed by their throughness and concern.

On this (Hadit.com) you will find many articles on what to expect, forms, and articles that will calm you and benefit you. Best of luck.

Thanks for serving.

Jerry O

Thanks all! I guess I worry too much. I don't sleep well and I have a tendency to forget things. I just want my responses to benefit me positively. I don't want to hurt myself.

Here is all the blank C & Ps- if you click on the ones you are getting you will know what to expect:

http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/Benefits/exams/index.htm

You will be fine- and probably relax if you get a chance to talk to some other vets there-

btw all- does the VA still give a chit to anyone set for all day long C & Ps so they can eat in the VA dining hall-if the specific VA has one?

I guess all VAMCs have canteens too- we have 2 canteens at Bath VA.