VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bad Spin Codes On

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Edwin Crosby sued the US for an improper Spin code (SPN) on his DD 214.

Many vets dont realise that employers used these codes in the past to deny vets jobs.

Edwin Crosby is the guest again at SVR broadcast this Wednesday night at 6: 30 EST:

http://www.stardustent.com/

His last show was very interesting-many vets dont pay much attention to RE codes or SPN codes but they can be damaging to a vet in the workforce sometimes if they are negative.

The "United We Roll Show" is also on Tuesday nights 3-5 PM EST and Gene Simes - Veterans For Veterans Connections is frp, 8 to 9 PM Tuesdays.

Free chat room to post your questions in to the guest and also callins are toll free-1-877-213-4329.

I will be holding down the fort for Jerrel Cook on Sept 19th- our broadcasts are being extended at SVR to 1 1/2 hour- one hour is not enough to discuss imporant vet issues and get in the calls.

I am thinking to try to book Ms. Shoshanna Johnson former Iraq POW and also thinking of John Rossie-Korean War project-or Colonel Dan or Ray B Davis---as guest---

unless there is Blue Water update- then half of show for that and rest for general claims issues-but hard to say what the format actually might be-

There are so many important issues-CRSC, CRDP, VA SMC,TDIU, DIC, etc etc-

maybe we will have a new Sec of VA designated by then- if so I will ask them to be on the show.

Edited by Berta

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet