Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Svr Show For 24 Oct 07

Rate this question

Ricky

Question

I tried to tune in but when I went to the home page I could not click on the "listen live" button. It just would not work. When I hit the button that says if you are having problems click here it would bring up my player (winamp). However, the telcast according to the winamp player said "talking with hereos - 091607". This seems as though I was listening to a previous telecast.

Guess I am stupid as this should have been an easy process but........

The one I heard had Filner first and then Mike - was this the live show for tonight?

Someone please tell me what on earth I did wrong and why the listen live button would not do anything. Thanks

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Ricky- I dont know why it didnt come through-I use my AOL media player and it works OK-

Congressman Filner had to go to California due to the fires where his constituents were- he couldnt be on-first time he ever cancelled the show- we had Charles Kelley on about his lastest efforts at Capitol Hill-for vets-and then Mike Davis,VCV, ltd.

Two other vets had problems in the chat room hearing the show at the beginning-we got off to a late start on the air I think-

if you could hear an archived program-it sounds like your media player is working OK.

Hope you do get through eventually- that show last night was excellent.

Stretch seems to know exactly how all this PC radio stuff works-bet he can help you get it squared away.

Edited by Berta