Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2 C&ps

Rate this question

Flatbroke

Question

Had my hearing 24 Oct with DRO, he said was going to set C&P for reevaluation on my back and a C&P for PTSD.

Got a notice yesterday for a C&P on Nov 26 at 8:30 am. It is only a three hour drive to Columbia so I have to get up about 4 , leave before 5, drive almost three hours, I wonder what kind of mood I will be in when I get in for the exam?. I will be tired, in a cr***y mood and will have an attitude. I just hope for me its the right attitude.

Then today I get the notice that I have to drive back up on the 28th at 1:00 pm for a C&P for my back, thats after a three hour drive again and I wonder what kind of shape I will be after two trips to Columbia??

Of course they would not be able to schedule both on the same day one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

That would be easy but I guess I should not complain since it would only be like 4 weeks since the hearing and for C&P s that is fast. Of course how long to wait for decision.

Semper Fi

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

If you do have to stay overnight, you might see if they have a "Fisher House" available for the family to

stay. The cost is zero. I stayed in one in Denver while helping an uncle at the vet center.

Flatbroke,

Dont forget your travel pay. They pay more for c&p exams. Its not much but its your money. Go to the travel pay office after your exams or before 3:00 pm. Good luck and get what you have EARNED.

I am 80% P&T. I applied for TDIU in May 2007. I have been unemployed since then and I have been approved for SSD benefits. VA DRO and my POA(DAV) should have all my supporting documents.

I also submitted a NOD for a different issue in May 2007.

I have two scheduled appointments at C&P next week.

Can the VA DRO or the Physician reduce a P&T after the examination? I think it's a stupid question because a P&T is forever right?

Nothing is forever in the eyes of the VA-

I dont understand- you are 80 % P & T- meaning you were already granted TDIU P & T?

But these are other issues that the C & Ps are for?

Nothing is forever in the eyes of the VA-

I dont understand- you are 80 % P & T- meaning you were already granted TDIU P & T?

But these are other issues that the C & Ps are for?

Berta I am alittle confused here!!

Yes I am 80% P&T. Berta, are you telling me that I am already TDIU ? and if so where is my 100% TDIU benefit?

Wont have to stay overnight because Bonnie is going with and she will help drive.

Always get the travel pay and did not know C&P paid more than a regular visit for tests and such.

It costs 36 - 40 dollars for gas and only get 26 dollars but something is better than nothing.

Manitou Springs, the wife has relation in Durango, we were there a couple of years ago, my first trip there, and the secenry was great. We came back through wolf creek pass had a ball.

Semper Fi