Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

1151 C&p

Rate this question

LeroyJohnson

Question

Finally they are sending me for a C&P on my 1151 case been over a year and this is the first thing I have heard from them on it other and yes we have your case and we are working on it. Hopefully they will rule on it soon.

Does anyone know what a C&P for eyes would involve? Since I am blind in that eye I wondering what they will be doing

I was told today that the doctor tried to do the C&P from the records that he had at the VA since I was just there for a eye exam a week ago but that they are calling for something that he didn't have in he records so I have to go in .They are using the same doctor at the VA that examined my eyes for glasses for the C&P. This doctor is already in the record as stating that the surgery that the VA did on my eye caused a retinal detachment which cause me to go blind he also said the glucoma I have was more than likely the result of so much haveing been done to the eye.

Leroy

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Leroy-the VA might be asking him to do the C & P to clarify what he said in the record -with a current opinion.

If I were you I would bring a copy of that record- that stated he found the problems due to the retinal surgery- just in case you need it---

or maybe he is still familiar with your problems.

On 1151s sometimes the VA asks specific questions of the C & P doctor.