Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Benefits Fraud

Rate this question

DoingRight

Question

Suppose I know someone who has in my view defrauded the VA and is receiving 100% benefits where it is not warranted, where can I anonymously go to report this information? I am not a Vet but I feel for those people who are trying to get their valied benefits and it bugs the crud out of me that some fellow used his connections to get benefits that are not deserved.

Thanks for any insight.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Guest rickb054
Suppose I know someone who has in my view defrauded the VA and is receiving 100% benefits where it is not warranted, where can I anonymously go to report this information? I am not a Vet but I feel for those people who are trying to get their valied benefits and it bugs the crud out of me that some fellow used his connections to get benefits that are not deserved.

Thanks for any insight.

It is highly unlikly that this veteran of which you speak has commited fraud. There are to many check and balances built into the current va rating system for this to happen. While fraud is a possibility, I doubt you even know his full story. He may have injuries or disease that is not visible. Just because you don't think he deserves his benefits, doesn't mean you should be able to cause problems for him. Interesting this is your first post..... what really brought you here, and what is your real motive for posting such information?

• Founder

this dicussion forum is for veterans trying to gain their earned benefits.

that this is your first post makes me question your credibility, if you think you got a real gripe take it to the va, not here, if you are not a veteran trying to get your earned benefits or someone supporting and advocating for veterans, then frankly i don't really care what you think and clearly you have come to the wrong place.

what you sound like is a flame starter, a troll, or something just as distasteful. maybe not, but that's what i think and you know what else i think? you are outta here!

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.