Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Two C&p's

Rate this question

Flatbroke

Question

Had both C&Ps today. Had the one for my back this morning and the one for Pysch this afternoon.

A DR. examined my back, took a complete history of injuries to back while in service, and also examed both legs and feet to see how the spinal damage is affecting nerves to legs and feet. The sent me unscheduled to get a new xray on my back to see if I am getting artheritis.

Exam took just over two hours. Very good exam and I believe that she wrote down on the computer just exactly what I said with out any BS. I hope the rater does not screw things up.

The pysch exam took almost two and a half hours. Dr. did this one to. Very good wrote down what I said and I know that because I could see the screen and helped her with the spelling of cities and places in Nam. Real nice lady was not pushy, listened and as a good sign is setting me up for visits to consulor. To see if I can get a handle on things.

I went to records and signed the request for copies of both exams and the xray as soon as they are in. Records said it would takethree to four weeks because of the c&p backlog.

All in all I think it was a good day. Keep me in your good thoughts.

Semper Fi

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Congrats on the good experiences w/ the C&P exams. That's encouraging to the rest of us. I am amazed that you got a 2.5hr psych exam for an increase - I only got an hour for an initial C&P exam and thought I was fortunate.

Hang in there and keep us posted,

TS Snave

Go Army!

Congrats on the good experiences w/ the C&P exams. That's encouraging to the rest of us. I am amazed that you got a 2.5hr psych exam for an increase - I only got an hour for an initial C&P exam and thought I was fortunate.

Hang in there and keep us posted,

TS Snave

Go Army!

The exam for psych was the first. I was under the impression that the first exam for psych should be 2.5 to 3 hrs. the one for the back was for an increase

Sounds good Marine-those details on Vietnam can be critical when they confirm your stressors-

Question- is there still a questionnaire where you have to state month by month what your duty in Vietnam was about?

Sounds good Marine-those details on Vietnam can be critical when they confirm your stressors-

Question- is there still a questionnaire where you have to state month by month what your duty in Vietnam was about?

My CO from Nam wrote a stressor letter that impressed the DRO in Sept. and I believe the DR yesterday. I told the dr from nov 67 through nov of 68 when and ahere I was stationed and what happened. She wrote it all down and then we had about an hour talking and she said I need to get some counsleing. Major anger issues. Imanagine that .

Semper Fi

Thanks Berta No mention of a questionaire was mentioned since I was in an Arty unit we were at fire bases for weeks or months at a time and it was easier to tell her where, when . what , and how.