Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Jesse, From my experience, here at Hadit, it usually means the claim is 'ready to rate'. ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

from what i was told with my claim..it goes across the supervisors desk, to make sure the i's and t's are crossed and rated correctly,authorizing rating decision, and then onto the post-determination team for formulating[if any]..the best to ya!! peace, william n

william

x

x

x

Jesse, From my experience, here at Hadit, it usually means the claim is 'ready to rate'. ~Wings

Thanks Wings!!

I was trying not to read too much hope into this. We were hoping for a decision before Christmas and maybe a check in the New Year.

Jessie

from what i was told with my claim..it goes across the supervisors desk, to make sure the i's and t's are crossed and rated correctly,authorizing rating decision, and then onto the post-determination team for formulating[if any]..the best to ya!! peace, william n

Thanks William:

As i told Wings i'm trying not to read too much hope into this for a decision before Christmas. It was a reconsideration request on my son's claim decision he received in March 2007 which serviced connected his Blood Cancer but they gave him a rate of 0% which should have been rated at 40% since he has to undergo Phlebotomies now at every 3 weeks.

We started this claim back in Feb. 2006.

Jessie