Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Is The Next Step?

Rate this question

e.greeley

Question

hello all,

i need help. i think i have an excellent claim for TDIU. My stats should be on my profile and signature. :rolleyes:

i wanted to send what i had to my service officer for the DAV at the Detroit VAMC. I have been unable to reach him.

no answer and no way to leave a message.

the Detroit Regional Office is just a few blocks from the the VA hospital downtown. how do i start the process to claim TDIU?

should i take all info to the RO in Detroit? (btw, the woman who answered at the detroit varo seemed rude, abrupt and a little condescending)

i will drive down there if necessary, i know sometimes it is helpful for a face to face. i just don't want to cause problems for myself either.

sigh...

i would appreciate any and all advise on this.

thank you

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

e.greeley,

Since you're in the area, have you heard of the Veterans Law Clinic at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law? If you would like some assistance with any part of your claims process, the clinic is a wonderful resource to take advantage of.

Here's a link from the USA Today about the school's clinic:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/200...ents-vets_N.htm

If you would like more info, please let me know!

UDMLaw said

"Since you're in the area, have you heard of the Veterans Law Clinic at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law? If you would like some assistance with any part of your claims process, the clinic is a wonderful resource to take advantage of."

Yes, I certainly would like more info! <ahem> is it no-cost or low-cost? :rolleyes: i could use some help with social security too. it seems like an overwhelming task right now, but i also cannot afford to wait any longer!

thank you..

Yes, I certainly would like more info! <ahem> is it no-cost or low-cost? :rolleyes: i could use some help with social security too. it seems like an overwhelming task right now, but i also cannot afford to wait any longer!

thank you..

There is no cost to take advantage of the clinic's services. I'll send you a PM with the phone number.