Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Application For Benefits, Form Letter, Nonspecific

Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Recieved another "We have recieved your application for benefits .....form letter".

This letter does not state what benefits I applied for, this letter is once again another form letter I have recieved that doesn't SHOW or STATE what I applied for. Has anyone else returned their 'form' letter for specifics or IRIS'd asking what exact benefits application the VA recieved?

My gripe,,,, following the rules, I have to tell VA my 'specific benefit requested', why can't they identify what "specific benefit request" they are referring to? (Yes, I have more than one request in.)

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Very early on in my dealings with the VA I sent in a suggestion that they stop these idiotic letters. They could save millions. Their response was "it is law that we notify a claimant of such actions". My response to them was "then make these letters of use to the veteran by being specific as to what benefit(s) you are speaking of". They never responded. The VA what a hoot! :blink: