• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hi, welcome to Hadit, seems like you have some SC issues already, so not knowing what the C&P is for, its hard to say how long. Is your C&P for new SC issue or a secondary issue? Some issues are rated within 90 days afterwards, no exacts though. Again, welcome, best to ya, cg (usaf vet)

I just had a C&P exam ,now how long will it take the reveiw board to make decision
Edited by cowgirl

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Welcome to Hadit. There are many factors that must be looked at in answering your question.

A lot of it depends on the current backlog at your VARO. All of the VARO's are over-worked at this point and time. You must also consider the time it takes for the doctor to complete any written portion of your exam and return the file back to the VARO etc.... etc.....

So, as you can see, just as I stated in the begining of this post many things must be looked. Bottom line is no one can really provide a exact answer to your question.

MOST of the time ratings decisions are usually issued any where from 30 days to 90 days after the completion of the exam. However, this is dependant on the work load of your VARO. If you are an OIF or Afghan vet and the disability at hand is due to your service in either then more than likely you will probably receive a decision at about the 30 day mark.

Other than this, it is hard to say. Just sit back, relax and enjoy life if you can for the decision will come. Once again welcome to Hadit. Stick around enjoy and use all of the valuable claims information that you will recieve from all of the dedicated members on this board. We have a little fun every now and then but sometimes we have a few spats. See it is just like a big family we have good times and we have bad times. However, in the end we share a love, a love for our country and those who gave to serve and protect her.

Edited by Ricky

Take Joshephine's advice and get a copy of the C&P report. That way you will be able to compare that to the rating decision to see if they may have "over looked anything" during the rating process. DJ 8