bogee

Question

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

If you are not able to work that is all that you need. Have you asked for TDIU? Have you applied for Social Security DIsability?

im at 90% now. how much more do does it take to get 100%????? i think 20% more but i dont know?????i got an appeal in for i u and hearing loss.anybody know? thanks bogee
i got the paper that there holding my increase and i have 60 days to prove im competent. im sort of affraid to send a lot of positive financial information ,will the give me another psich exam and use it against me????my credit score is 761and i have no bills unpaid or late,nome im fluid!!!bogee help

I would ask for the hearing and attach a copy of your credit report to the request and anything else that shows you are not incompetent.

Do you get SSA disability? Did SSA say you were competent? I would use that as evidence too if they said you were competent.

Geee- what started this crap- it seems all of a sudden the VA has started this competency stuff- knowing that the vet deserves the comp-

you would think the VA secretly was investing the comp somewhere-getting interest for as long as they could withhold it from the vet.

i got the paper that there holding my increase and i have 60 days to prove im competent. im sort of affraid to send a lot of positive financial information ,will the give me another psich exam and use it against me????my credit score is 761and i have no bills unpaid or late,nome im fluid!!!bogee help

Are you sure it is 60 days my letter said 30 days? Good luck I asked for a hearing and people tell me it can be a long time before I get a hearing. Each case is different. I still receive my check each month until my hearing which is o'kay if they take a while. Please be quick about rereading your letter incase it states 30 days. Also be very proactive in your case as no one cares as much as you do. I have been told by AmVet reps that they will only look into my finiancial affairs. I am not sure I am the one to give advise as I can only tell you what is happening to me and I am still learning so much from these good folks on this great site.

Good luck we will do this together and keep each other updated. If you have not visited my site on here please do. Picatta 2