VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

We Got There Money

Rate this question

Guest fla_viking

Question

Guest fla_viking

Dear Fellow Veterans & Friends.

Allot of the shit stiring by Nicholson and Buyer is because they dont want us to enjoy the benifits we earned. They see it as there money not ours. This pay period. Go out and do something nice for yourself and family and think of those two as you enjoy your money. IF hey had a choice they would take the food out of you and your familys mouth, So go have a prime rib tommrow, and enjoy the fact those two lunch bullys cant steal your lunch money.

Terry Higgins

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Dear Fellow Veterans & Friends.

Allot of the shit stiring by Nicholson and Buyer is because they dont want us to enjoy the benifits we earned. They see it as there money not ours. This pay period. Go out and do something nice for yourself and family and think of those two as you enjoy your money. IF hey had a choice they would take the food out of you and your familys mouth, So go have a prime rib tommrow, and enjoy the fact those two lunch bullys cant steal your lunch money.

Terry Higgins

Terry

I have Decided to get my revenge on the government buy living as long as I can. I have cut back on the smoking (asbestos in lungs trying to quit.) I have cut back on my drinking to only special occasions (days that end in a Y) Just kidding and I am eating healthy lets all take care of ourselves and lived to be 110.

Jim