Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Increase And Reopen

Rate this question

stillhere

Question

I put in for increase DB2 for SC conditions of PN and wanted to add hands PN too. I have been scheduled for one C&P for the diabetes issues but... I also put in for sleep apnea with hyptertension and a hearing loss tninitus reopen claim.

I go on the 17th of April for all the diabetes stuff but have not heard a thing about the sleep apnea, hypertension, or the hearing loss?

What gives do you think? I have supplied a IMO from cardio doc on the sleep apena and one from my audiologist, plus the VA has my records for treatment at the VAMC. Do you figure they have all they need or are they waitiing to do them separate??

Thsnks for all your help, Stillhere

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Thank you I am just a little bit worried on the hearing claim. I mean they denied me in 83" with just a one line denial. Oh well guess time will tell.

Stillhere

OK I just signed the VCCA sheet that says do you have anymore info and I said no they have it all. for the sleep apnea I have their sleep study and my letter from the doc, and for my hearing loss and tintnitus they have their audiologist and the letter from my outside audiologist. I also sent them the release form for my podiatrist for the foot pain. That should cover it all.

I am still a little concerned that they did not request a C&P exam for the hearing loss or the sleep apnea but I guess I will have to sit back and see how they trry and spin this one. I can only hope that the ol ticker hangs on I find dealing with this quite stressful and if I don't get satisfaction this time I amwashing my hands of it and turning it all over to a lawyer even if it does cost me.

Thank you all very much for all your help over the past few years I don't know what I would have done without the help of Hadit and it's members wether it be just support or words of wisdom you have been a godsent to me.

Thank you, Stillhere