VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p

Rate this question

david walker

Question

Went for C&P's (3). It was nothing like I expected. I printed off the exams I thought they would use to be alittle prepared. I don't believe they went by the sheets. A couple of the things I filed for were not even addressed. I did tell the doctor about them but they seemed unconcerned. (migraines, tendonitis elbow & shoulder, post traumatic arthritis wrist, arthritis of cervical spine). It was really weird. They seemed like good doctors. I did get the impression one may have thought my gastriontestinal problems might be cause by my gall bladder surgery instead of my meds. How can a person be on 15 meds and their stomach not be tore up??? I'm really worried about this, one keep asking me the same questions over and over, I think I blew it (I was so confused). I was really praying for this to turn out well I have a small child and even though I feel like can't work I have to. He has to be taken care of. Guys pray for me. Thanks for listening.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

David- they are never what a vet really expects- you got through it-

I sure will pray for you on this-did the VA perform the gallbladder surgery?

Just send a letter to this VAMC and ask for copies of these C & P results as soon as they are typed up and you can better assess how this will help your claim.

It is unfortunately that they didn't ask about all the claimed issues-

could the VA possibly have enough medical info already on the issues they didn't ask about?

David- they are never what a vet really expects- you got through it-

I sure will pray for you on this-did the VA perform the gallbladder surgery?

Just send a letter to this VAMC and ask for copies of these C & P results as soon as they are typed up and you can better assess how this will help your claim.

It is unfortunately that they didn't ask about all the claimed issues-

could the VA possibly have enough medical info already on the issues they didn't ask about?

You know I hadn't thought of that, they may had enough documentation. I sent everything I could get my hands on, back 10 years. The doctors seemed to have went through it pretty well, they knew things before I told them. At my last appointment I felt pretty bad, I had been there all day. I kept getting confused, so I know I confused the doc. It was like I would answer a question and then alittle later he would state it differently and ask if that was correct. I don't done the best I could. A civilian doctor did the surgery.