Jump to content

    Get Your HadIt.com Merch.


    Check them out here

  • 0

Service Officers



  • Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to find the ranking of service officers in Michigan but the feature doen't work.Anyone else have this problem.


I am too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest terrysturgis

Den, If you live in west Michigan I use the DAV SO at the Outpatient Clinic in Grand Rapids, Chris Dauser. He can get the job done, but he's very busy. I do most all of my claim work myself with help of this board and he does the paper shuffel to the RO for me. Good Luck! Terry Sturgis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tried to find a listing in line and this popped up from Knight Ridder-


pretty upsetting stuff-

Does your state have a Division of Veterans Affairs?

They are usually very good-

I say stay away from county vet reps----

They are OK for some stuff but provide very poor claims advise sometimes-

I also say- you are the best vet rep or SO you will ever have-

don't depend on a vet rep to do what you should do-

and having a vet org- like mine- with a senior SSVC- right in the VARO complex can be quite a benefit.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Berta iwas just looking for the" rate your SO" info that was on the old board,but that was some interesting info you sent.

Terry i'm done with my case but was looking for some info for a friend.I'm from the UP of Michigan.I had an excellent SO from VVA he told me what he needed and i did the leg work.Like everyone says there is no better advocate for your case than yourself.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines