VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Reassurance

Rate this question

carlie

Question

Hey there out in cyberspace. I'm only posting my response to a PM, not the PM I received because I need to know if i'm giving the right guidance here.

It 's a response to a private PM so please don't ask me where it came from, but I

will appreciate all comments on the response just to reassure myself I'm thinking right.

carlie

"Have you filed a NOD and gotten a receipt from the VA that they got it ?

Better save that signed receipt ! If your close in mileage to the RO I would go in person to see if I could find out more.

Did you get your records ? Put all your evidence together correctly in that NOD ? Did you address EACH ISSUE SEPARETLY in the NOD. Were you in any sports in school growing up that would show good physical activity.

I don't think (as someone suggested) it would be of much good at this time to try & get voc rehab due to going to school under GI Bill - that probably pays OK.

Sweetie - all I can really advise is learn 38 CFR and M-21,

study BVA & Cova cases -- and keep fighting.

Hell, if life is really rough and you can't deal with the financial pressures -- Call the newspaper,tv & radio stations.

Bring on some good publicity for the veterans of America.

Damn -- a fresh new disabled veteran -- NOT GETTING BENEFITS that are promised by ABE LINCOLN.

I know someone out ther can post that famous quote

about, to care for him and his wife and child , he that has served his country. Scream you'r head off, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I don't know why we all aren't screaming !

GO TO THE RO IF YOU CAN !

OMHOcarlie

PS - At 40 % you should be getting some Dependent pay for all the family -- are you ?

carlie"

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet