Rate this question

Scottyp65

Question

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

First off I have to say I have not received the paperwork from the VA, but my service rep at the PVA called me to let me know.

I am not sure of the date for receipt is correct however, as I am just a little over one year out from my retirement date I'm not sure fighting it would be worth the hassle. There is a point to be made, and some money but I am happy just to have my medical conditions recognized and service connected.

I just did what most everbody on this board said to do. I did make one fairly unique approach which I believed would work in my case. I took my second copy, the first is left alone in case I need it later, and I seperated each and every visit to the Dr into stacks accoring to the reason for the visit. Then when I made my list for consideration I indexed the letter to the individual ailments with coresponding Dr notes for each one. Figured it would make the case that much easier for the reviewing individual.

My areas of largest claim I beleive are Sleep Apnea/Hypopnea, Asthma, rt shoulder, Neck, knee and both ankles. Then there is a host of smaller 10%'s

How do you get sleep apnea sc? what is hypopneaa? I am new so if you could please explain.