VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate Calculator

Rate this question

Guest forest gump

Question

Guest forest gump

I'm not sure if I am using the rate calculator correctly. I have 3 disabilities, 20% back, 20% knee, and 10% ankle and foot. When I enter the 3 figures into the rate calculator it gives me a combined rating of 42.4%. The VA pay's me at the 40% rate, is this correct or should they round up to the next highest percent? Also, on my last eligibility print out it stated the above 3 ratings, 20%, 20% & 10%, then it listed a 00% for a lower leg condition which was not service connected. When I inquired about the 00% rating they simply removed it from my statement. Would that 00% have affected anything? Thanks for your help.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

I'm not sure if I am using the rate calculator correctly. I have 3 disabilities, 20% back, 20% knee, and 10% ankle and foot. When I enter the 3 figures into the rate calculator it gives me a combined rating of 42.4%. The VA pay's me at the 40% rate, is this correct or should they round up to the next highest percent? Also, on my last eligibility print out it stated the above 3 ratings, 20%, 20% & 10%, then it listed a 00% for a lower leg condition which was not service connected. When I inquired about the 00% rating they simply removed it from my statement. Would that 00% have affected anything? Thanks for your help

It would appear that 20+20+10+OO==50 as the 00X50 that is left would =00....but what do I know!

Guest forest gump

Ok,what about the 00 for the lower leg?The va is trying to seperate the ankle and foot.They say I have bi lateral flat foot.That is not the case,I have it only on left side and its related to my injury.Thanks.