Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sc Neck,shoulder, Arms, & Hands Pain

Rate this question

Maurice

Question

I'm trying to help a disable vet who injured himself in basic training. He have been in PT treatment at the VAMC. Should he go to an private Dr outside the VA? He injure his neck,shoulder,arms & hands in a fall and never file a VA when he got out in 1979. How should his Dr work his letter to the VARO for SC? He need a answer soon, So I can get back to him. Thanks you my veteran friends. Good luck with your claims!!!!!

Edited by Maurice

DAV IU 100%

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I'm trying to help a disable vet who injured himself in basic training. He have been in PT treatment at the VAMC. Should he go to an private Dr outside the VA? He injure his neck,shoulder,arms & hands in a fall and never file a VA when he got out in 1979. How should his Dr work his letter to the VARO for SC? He need a answer soon, So I can get back to him. Thanks you my veteran friends. Good luck with your claims!!!!!

If it's in his service treatment records, and he is getting treatment at the VA Hospital then he needs to start by filing a claim for those conditions. After that he can gather private medical evidence to support his claim. He needs to get a "date of claim" first.

Thanks you,Meddac!!!! Are there any others answers?

DAV IU 100%