Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Answer On Iris

Rate this question

Jim MAC

Question

Receved this on April 9th still no response anybody else ever get blown off by a IRIS response

Your 'Status of Claim' has been routed to the 'VBA Response Center 5' group.

The Department of Veterans Affairs has received your 'Status of Claim'. You should expect a response from us within 5 business days.

Your inquiry number is xxxxxxxxxxxx as shown in the link below. If you wish to update this inquiry with any additional information or questions before we send an answer to your inquiry, please click on the link below to add more information.

Click here to update inquiry

Do NOT click on the Reply button that appears in the upper part of your screen because VA will not be able to link to your inquiry to be able to help you. Please allow adequate time for us to respond to your inquiry. PLEASE NOTE: This is not an emergency contact system. If you need emergency medical care, please call 911 or go to your nearest VA medical center. If you need to speak to a professional emergency crisis counselor, please contact the VA Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK. Counselors are available 24/7 at this number. Thank you.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Hi Jim,,,

Yes,,,, I get that response when I ask questions via IRIS. I think that is just an email sent out letting you know that your question was received and they forward that question to your VA people (or whatever).

Anyhow,,, you should get a response within that 5 day time.

Keep in mind,,, the answer may be kind of generic.

Tayo