VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success....

Rate this topic

sammyeng

Well, I received my letter from the VA today. My increase was awarded from 10% to 20% (nowhere near what I was expecting). I really can't stand VA math. I have almost no ROM on my right side, but since my left side is hardly crippled, and my forward and backward are only slightly crippled, it averaged out to 24.9%. Oh well, I guess having to walk with a limp since I was 19 is only work 10% for the first 10 years... and 20% from here on out...

Guess I shouldn't complain since I filed on 18 Feb and had my C&P exam on 5 Mar. Seems kind of quick to me!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After several days of reading other peoples posts here and from my own experience I would file a NOD and see an outside doctor specializing in the type of injury you have. It is very discouraging and frustrating I know first hand, but hang in there. Keep reading posts from this site and learn from the others here. One thing I've learned is that the VA does'nt give money away easily.

Bergie

• HadIt.com Elder

I would ask for a DRO Review with a Hearing. Believe it or not but actually talking to these people usually helps a Vet

• HadIt.com Elder

Its a review by a higher grade Hearing Officer.The DRO can award you your claim.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use