Jump to content
VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

 Ask Your VA Claims Question  

 Read Current Posts 

  Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024-2.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0

What Next Soc

Rate this question



  • Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

If your NOD was filed after June 21, 2007 you can pbtain a lawyer.

There are lawyers listed at NOVA web site (National Organization of Veterans Advocates) and you could google lawyers veterans BVA and see what pops up- I kind of think it is worth ones while to check out some recent awards at the BVA that had lawyers on the POA and that were awarded by the BVA.Obviously it shows at least one example of the lawyer's work.

Lawyers cannot perform miracles. Whatevr reason they denied for must be combatted with medical evidence to prove them wrong.

If you need an IMO there is good chance the lawyer will suggest that you try to obtain an IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use