Rate this question

Gulfvet

Question

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

There were a group of military personnel, including reservists, who received innoculations/vaccines in preparation for deployment for Desert Shield/Desert Storm, however, for one reason or another were not actually deployed. Some of those so innoculated suffer from symptoms/conditions very similar to the Gulf War Syndrome. So what conclusions can be inferred from that?

There were a group of military personnel, including reservists, who received innoculations/vaccines in preparation for deployment for Desert Shield/Desert Storm, however, for one reason or another were not actually deployed. Some of those so innoculated suffer from symptoms/conditions very similar to the Gulf War Syndrome. So what conclusions can be inferred from that?

Ummm... They're all making it up? :angry:

I going to go hide now... ROTFLMAO

"It is a terrible thing, when you lose your train of thought and you only have a one track mind"... Me

96C2P/96F2P (old MOS designations)

97E2P/37F2P (new MOS designations)

• HadIt.com Elder
Ummm... They're all making it up? :angry:

Well the interesting thing about the Gulf War was that the Army expected a 30% death rate and it did not happen. Some people were exposed to nerve agents, and everyone had to take experimental drugs. I had many a friend come back severely screwed up in their health, and these conditions you could not make up in your head. One person I knew that came back fairly healthy told me point blank that instead of taking the unidentified mystery pills he buried them in the sand. He came back the healthiest of the group. It may have been that it was just a government experiment that went wrong, and we know all about denial.

I going to go hide now... ROTFLMAO

These were the shots I received at one time all on 11/25/90 in preparation for deployment to the Persian Gulf area: Typhoid Vaccine, Influenza Vaccine, IGG and MGC.

Many, if not all, medications have side effects...and who knows what effects giving all the above drugs in combination at one time might be? Plus I got a vial or two of pills...although I can not find this noted in my medical records. Might have been anti-malarial pills.

Hope that info helps you.

What is the name of the shot that we got before we left for the Gulf war. I think it starts with g?

I guess I should say that I was NOT making fun of anyone having problems. I was stating the fact that the Government will always blame the Veterans for what the Government has done to them, or deny that anything was done at all. We have all heard the stories, where a direct cause is established and the Government blatantly ignores it. :angry:

I am reminded of the scene in Erin Brockovich, where she gives the corporate attorney a glass of the contaminated water and asks him to drink it. Veterans never had a choice about drinking the water, because if they refused, then they were subjected to punishment under the UCMJ.

Has anyone ever bothered to look up how many shares Mr. Rumsfield owns, of the company that manufactures the Anthrax drug? I found it to be interesting. The link to the article is on HadIt somewhere, but I just looked and can't find it.

"It is a terrible thing, when you lose your train of thought and you only have a one track mind"... Me

96C2P/96F2P (old MOS designations)

97E2P/37F2P (new MOS designations)