Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Where Can I Find Info ?

Rate this question

LeroyJohnson

Question

Can anyone tell me where I can find the names of hospitals that were located on bases that are now closed I am looking for the name of the hospital located at Fort Richie, MD and FT. McClellan, Ala.and if any one knows the address of the military police archived records is would you please point me in that direction

thanks Leroy

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Can anyone tell me where I can find the names of hospitals that were located on bases that are now closed I am looking for the name of the hospital located at Fort Richie, MD and FT. McClellan, Ala.and if any one knows the address of the military police archived records is would you please point me in that direction

thanks Leroy

Go to the VA Home page and on the left click on search for facilities by state. then choose the va hospitals listed ther. Hope that helps.

thanks,I was able to come up with the hospital used for Ft Ritchie it was US Kimbra Army Hospital Ft.G.G. Meade Md. should anyone else need the info besides myself. Now all I need is the address for the archived Mp blotter records. I guess she can win without the police report as the attack is well documented in her Mr but I would like to dot the i's and cross the t's so she has no problem with this going thru I have already gotten statements from her family and what few friends she has and I am in the process of trying to track down the "friend" who found her unconscious and took her to the ER.